Sunday, September 2, 2007

Interrupted service



I'm going to London and then on to Cambridge today for a conference and will not have my trusty ibook with me, so there won't be much in the way of updates for the next few days. If I see an internet cafe I will pop in and do the needful, but I think you're just going to have to wait until I am back in pastures... well, pastures dusty on Thursday to hear from me again. In the meantime, you can amuse yourselves by thinking of the following...

Avoca (where I bought a pretty dress and necklace on Friday)

The Gate Theatre (where I saw Private Lives last night - indifferent performance, fabulous costumes as always from Patrick O'Brien, one of which is at the top of this post)

The Unicorn (where I had a delicious lunch with my parents on Thursday)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time, as it sounds that you are! See you soon! xxo

Anonymous said...

God, it all sounds so exotic. Guess they just do things differently in foreign parts.

Sarah said...

Yes Mr C, I plan to give a paper to the Royal Geographical Society any day now. Tell me, do they have electricity in Buffalo...?