Saturday, July 21, 2007

Essaouira and wonderful food (not a tagine in sight)

We have been in Essaouira for the last couple of days, and it is wonderful here - cool (sufficiently so for cardigans and heaters!) and windy with lots of great food. This morning we went riding in the dunes and galloped along the deserted beach, reins dropped, stirrups akimbo, clutching the saddle for dear life and having a generally marvellous time:

I will post properly tomorrow when I get my photographs off my camera and so forth and then I can tell you about the wondeful place we have been staying.

1 comment:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

That all sounds fabulous!!! We are actually not there because, umm...something came up:-) I am writing an entry about it today - it's a bit of a surprise to us, too.

It was *great* to meet you the other night!!!

xo
M